Today, I confess...
- I have been much more intentional about doing laundry regularly instead of letting it build up into completely unmanageable mountains. However, folding said laundry is an entirely different story.
- I went running for the first time in for.ev.er on Monday...and then that night, I ate 2 ice cream cones. #itscalledbalance
- I am one of those people that cannot follow the rules for how long you are supposed to throw out your contacts. So, I never reorder new contacts within the year time frame that your prescription is good for. I always pass the year (or two year. ahem) mark and have to go in for another exam and then order more. Why do I never learn??? Needless to say, I am on my last pair and protecting them with my life...and still have yet to make an eye appointment.
- More times that not, I completely forget to brush Wells' hair when we leave the house. He has curly hair that won't stay maintained for long after being styled anyway, but still, I have got to get it together! Me forgetting to brush it before we leave the house usually leads to me at our destination pouring the water from my water bottle into my hands and then wetting and finger-combing his mane until it is somewhat presentable. We keep it classy like that.
|I actually did brush Wells' hair this day, but by that afternoon, it was a hot mess again. Love those curls though.|
- My hair life is sad. Grayer is almost 8-months now, which means my postpartum hair loss has been over for a while, but the regrowth stage is in full swing. I have hairs growing all around my hairline that are long enough to be noticeable but short enough that they won't lay down. I have carried and delivered two babies, and the hair regrowth stage is by far my least favorite part/side effect of pregnancy - yes even the labor part. I didn't have an epidural with Grayer, and I would still rather do that than deal with these baby hairs. Not joking one bit.