Pages

Thursday, April 12, 2018

Thoughts for Thursday - Confessions!

It has been soooooo long since I did a confessions post, but I've always got a few confessions up my sleeve :)

>> Wells woke up around 3am this morning saying his body hurt. And then he threw up all over his brand new bedding. Hate that my poor buddy isn't feeling good (although he seems much better this morning), and also I HATE having to deal with throw up. Not a strength of mine.

>> I feel better about serving cinnamon rolls for breakfast (like I did this past Sunday morning), if I pair it with a banana. Everyone gets a serving of fruit, okay?? (#insertmonkeycoveringeyesemoji)


>> I literally have like 4 pairs of bottoms that I wear on repeat these days because #31weekspregnant. I know I'm going to have to get a few more, but I just don't want to bite the bullet and spend the money since this is my last pregnancy.

>> When the boys are insane, I throw them in the tub whether they need a bath or not! Lol. I've always done this since Wells was a baby (hello, colic). They both love taking a bath, and even though it is literally like being in the splash zone at Sea World these days, it does kind of give me a sanity break.


>> If I am being totally honest, I am so excited that Eric's soccer season is over (and they won region champs!). We're glad coaching is done for a while and that Daddy gets to come home sooner in the afternoons!

>> We started the process of moving Grayer into Wells' room this past weekend (baby boy's nursery will be in Grayer's old room). We got new beds and bedding - you know, the new bedding Wells threw up on this morning lol - and I was so pumped about getting it all together! But we have been so busy that we haven't gotten to finish the room. I want to do some rearranging with the decor and make a little reading tent, but with all the craziness that is life these days, who knows when that will actually happen. Also, I have an entire nursery to decorate. And exactly how much have I done in there? Nada. You guessed it.

Grayer lounging in his & Wells' half-done room :)

Got any confessions of your own today? ;)

Linking up with Natalie, Annie, and Owen for Thoughts for Thursday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!