Pages

Friday, April 6, 2018

Friday Favorites

Linking up with Andrea, Narci, and Erika for Friday Favorites!


Spring Break!

Eric has been on Spring Break all week (which we kicked off with our mini getaway to Sea World), and it has been a favorite of ours for sure! He has been swamped lately at work and having to stay late for soccer practices & games, so we have loved having him all to ourselves this week. There were lots of park trips! :)


Boys' Room & Nursery Prep

We are beginning the process of moving Grayer into Wells' room, and I've been having so much buying and planning for their new shared room. We are keeping it a train theme since they are both OBSESSED, so a lot of Wells' decor will stay. I have bought a couple of new things, and hopefully tonight we will have the beds assembled so they can have their first of a million brother sleepovers :)
I've also been loving planning/buying for the new baby's nursery. Once the boys are settled in their room, I'll start getting things rolling in the nursery! Nursery inspiration below!


These Pork Chops

We had some neighbors over the other night, and I kind of dropped the ball on meal prep. So I looked up a last minute pork chop recipe since that's the kind of meat I had on hand. These Brown Sugar Italian Pork Chops ended up being delicious! And that's coming from a gal who is NOT a huge pork chop fan (I blame it on my grandma who, when I was little and staying with her for a few days, made me eat a pork chop all week at her house until I finally finished it. #porkchopforbreakfastanyone #nowastingallowed)


These Sandals

I mentioned last week that my favorite black sandals finally bit the dust and I needed a new pair. One day while shopping at Walmart, I saw a super cheap pair of black sandals - like under $6!!! I grabbed them and have been wearing them nonstop. They are comfortable and go with everything, and I did I mention they were under $6??? :)

Hope everyone has a great weekend!!!

2 comments:

  1. Those pork chops look great! I might add those to our menu for next week! And those sandals are so cute!! Sometimes you can find some really cute, inexpensive shoes at Walmart! Have a great weekend!
    Carly at Always a Wildflower

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum! Those pork chops look great! I think I had a similar pork chop experience with my mom! lol

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!