Pages

Monday, April 16, 2018

Hello Monday - Weekend Recap



We had a fun weekend, but goodness I could've used another day before Monday got here ;)

Friday

I only work about 15 hours a week and the bulk of that is on on Tuesday & Thursday. But Thursday at like 3am, Wells woke up not feeling great and ended up throwing up all over his bed. Middle of the night throw up cleaning has got to be the worst mom chore. Right? Anyway, he was feeling better by morning, never got sick again, and none of the rest of us were sick either. Nevertheless, I didn't want to risk anything, so I stayed home with the boys Thursday and worked Friday.

After work, I picked up the boys from my Granny. Eric needed to stay at work a little longer than usual to catch up on some paperwork, so the boys and I went to Chick-fil-A with my parents. Chicken nuggets and fun on the playground = the perfect start to the weekend. Then we headed home to play with Dad before calling it a night. Clearly, I didn't take any pictures at all on Friday.

Saturday

On Saturday, we woke up, ate pancakes, and lounged around the house. At noon, I went to a women's luncheon at my parents' church. Then Eric and the boys drove out to meet me at a cute little coffee shop for a fun reunion with my high school bestie. She and her daughter were in town and we got to catch up a little bit. We are both currently pregnant, so in a few months, there will be two more boys in this group!



After our coffee date, I headed to Sam's Club to get a few things and then we hung out at home for the rest of the night. Both boys missed their naps, and before I could get dinner on the table, Grayer was OUT on the couch.


After lots of prodding, we finally got him to wake up and eat before laying him and Wells down for the night. Eric and I watched a little Netflix and then headed to bed ourselves.

Sunday

It was a pretty typical Sunday morning/afternoon for us - church, then my Granny's house for lunch, and then afternoon naps. I couldn't help snapping a pic of this sweetness as we left church -  these boys holding hands melts my heart every single time. I wish they were always this sweet to each other! ;)


We had a couple of yucky storms yesterday afternoon, so our home group was canceled. Since we were stuck inside, I let the boys have a little movie night before bed. Our living room was a mess afterward with couch cushions EVERYwhere, but I'm glad they had fun.


Hope you all had a great weekend, too! You can join the Hello Monday link-up here.

2 comments:

  1. Such of precious picture of your boys holding hands. And family movie night sounds perfect! So glad Wells wasn't sick all weekend! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I’m definitely glad it was a one-time thing and not a full blown tummy bug!! :) Thanks for reading!

      Delete

I'd love to hear from you!