Pages

Thursday, April 19, 2018

Girl Chat - Guilty Pleasures!

I am joining the Girl Chat link-up today to talk all about guilty pleasures!


+ I am a HUGE offender of sleeping until the last minute possible on weekday mornings. Like the last. possible. minute. I just love to sleep (and when you are a mama to littles, you take it when you can get it!). But, this is not a good trait to have when you've got two little ones to get ready along with getting yourself ready. It's not always THIS extreme, but on Monday morning, I had stopped my alarm and fallen back asleep and woke up about 5 minutes before I was supposed to leave to drop Wells off for PreK. We got ready super fast and got him there, but why do I do this to myself?????

+ My hands-down guiltiest pleasure food-wise? French fries! They have literally always been my favorite food. Weird fact: When I was little I didn't eat cake (?), so my birthday "cake" for a couple years was a sheet pan filled with french fries and drizzled with ranch dressing "icing." Not gonna lie - I'd take that over a real birthday cake even now. This shirt is way too true...


+ Another guilty food pleasure is a late night bowl of cereal. This is happening a lot right now, but I'm blaming it on the pregnancy ;)



+ Am I the only one who looks forward to sitting in the waiting room at the doctor's office (when you don't have the kiddos with you, obviously)? I get so excited to pick up People magazine and read with no interruptions! The other day at one of my prenatal visits, I got called back so fast I didn't get to read anything, and I was actually a little upset. Ha!

+ I fill up online shopping carts and then never buy the things I put in. And I do it all the time.

+ Two words: romantic comedies. Seriously, rom-coms are my jam. And double bonus if it's got Sandra Bullock in it. Love her.



Join the link-up to share your guilty pleasures!

13 comments:

  1. Yes to all of the sleeping in! A late night bowl of cereal, or really cereal at any time, is such a good one! Thank you for joining us, Stephanie :) Sierra~Beautifully Candid

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes to cereal - I have to keep it out of the house or else I will eat it for almost every meal!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG that is hilarious and awesome about not liking cake when you were little and having a fry cake!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness, I am eating cereal at night lately too, but I'm not pregnant. I told my husband the other night it's because of the nursing though, haha! And, yes to sitting and waiting at appointments now when I am alone!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Romantic comedies - YES! I can't believe I didn't put that one on mine! Give them all to me!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I need that shirt because that is me totally. And my husband loves his cereal. He eats it all the time. Especially as a dessert or late night snack. Love Rom Coms!!!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!