Pages

Monday, April 20, 2015

Wells is TEN Months!

We are in the double digits in months! Whaaaaat? Here you go - the ten month stats are below.






Weighs: Wells is still in the 21 lb range. He has hovered around this weight for about a month or two now.

Sleeps: This child has absolutely no regularity when it comes to sleeping at night! The minute he goes a few nights (sometimes even a couple of weeks) waking up only once, he changes it up. I am beginning to wonder a) if he will ever have a normal, set sleeping schedule, and 2) if he will ever sleep through the night (it's only happened like three times...ever)! That kid is lucky he's cute.

Eats: Still eating like a champ. We purchased this cup the other day, and it has quickly become our favorite cup ever! Wells has always loved drinking from a normal cup, but that is obviously not the neatest way for a baby to drink. Well, no messes anymore! He can drink from it like a normal cup (without a ton pouring into his mouth at one time), and it does not spill all over the place. It is soooo cute seeing him holding and drinking from it. And he LOVES using it. Highly recommend!

Wears: Mostly 9-month and 12-month clothes. Sometimes a 12-18 month or 18-month item thrown into the mix. He is still in a size 3 diaper.

Plays: Wells has learned to throw a ball now. It is so fun to just sit with him on the floor and throw back and forth (side note: they say it's too early to tell, but I think he will be right-handed...if he picks up the ball with his left hand, he will switch to his right to throw it). He also likes to play the "uh-oh" game...which is fun for him but not so much for us. Picking up the same toy over and over after he drops it and says "uh-oh" loses its cuteness after a few minutes. Ha! The little heifer still will not crawl...although he is acting like he might want to in the near future. But by that time, I am pretty sure he will be walking. He has taken a couple of steps on his own (when we let go of his hands). I don't think it will be long before he is toddling all over the place. He also really loves when I sing "The Itsy Bitsy Spider" - he gets a huge smile on his face every time I sing it to him, and I am pretty sure I saw him try to do the whole "up the water spout" hand motion the other day. Be still my mama heart. He still loves being outside, getting baths, and walking all over the house in his walker.

Milestones: And Wells' third word is..."Hey!" He will tell you "hey" and wave like a crazy person. Love it. He will also wave bye-bye but will not yet say it. Also, for about 2 months now, I have been asking him where his nose is and then pointing to my nose and then to his nose. I asked him the other day where his nose was and he pointed to my nose. Close enough!

Gosh, this little guy seriously gets more fun with each passing day. I cannot believe that in two months (well, less than that since I am yet again late posting this), I will have a one-year-old. Say it ain't so!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!