Pages

Monday, May 4, 2015

Weekending

Linking up with Biana and Meghan!


Friday
Eric and I were both home pretty early Friday afternoon. After Wells' nap, we decided to head to the new outlets that just opened up two weeks ago near our house (like, 2 exits from our house close. can you say dan.ger.ous?). This was our 3rd trip since they've been open, but the deals, y'all! They are so good. I got these shorts from Banana Republic for like $12. Don't mind if I do.


And I also got a bathing suit for this summer. I hopped on the high-waisted bikini bandwagon. I decided to try one on just on a whim, and I was a fan! Excited to wear it soon!

Saturday
Our neighborhood HOA hosted a cookout for the opening of the pool on Saturday. We spent a little while down at the clubhouse, mostly eating free food :) Wells enjoyed a couple of bites of Eric's snowcone. We didn't get in the pool Saturday but I know we will be frequenting it a lot this summer! I spent Saturday afternoon & evening getting my sister ready for her high school's Spring Formal. I did her makeup and took pictures of her and her date. She looked so beautiful and so grown up. Tear.


 Sunday
We had a pretty typical Sunday: church in the morning, out to eat with my parents for lunch, down time at home during the afternoon, and then small group at night.

>>><<<

Another weekend down...only 2 more weekends of the school year left!! Woohoo! So ready for a relaxed summer work schedule and more time at home with my sweet boy. Bring. it. on.





6 comments:

  1. Visiting from the link up! I love those shorts! I've been on the look out for a nice pair of light coloured shorts for the summer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! BR has had some awesome sales on their shorts recently! Snatch 'em up while they're cheap :)

      Delete
  2. SO jealous you have outlets that close to you! The nearest ones near me are about an hour away:(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's very quickly becoming a bad thing! :)

      Delete
  3. $12! That's a steal, and they're so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the shorts and you look so cute with your sis!! thanks for stopping by my blog!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!