Pages

Friday, May 15, 2015

Friday Favorites

Linking up with Andrea, Erika, and Narci!


Birthday Planning
Well, this is actually a love/hate thing. I hate that my baby will be one in less than a month (Wells' 11 month update here). But I am loving planning his fiesta-themed party. Finally got all of the invites made! They are little tacos (here is the inspiration)!!!! The pictures are horrible quality, but you get the idea. They took me forever to cut and write, but overall, me gusta!



Summer Lovin'
It feels like summer, y'all! It's H-O-T outside. The pools are open. School is almost out. It just feels like summer is here. I am ready for popsicles and beach trips and tan lines. But, with a more relaxed summer work schedule (I work at a school), comes this...


This View
This sight was a favorite from this week. I was cooking dinner, and when I looked through the kitchen window, I saw my sweet boy reading quietly. This week he has been obsessed with his books. He sits and points at the pictures and talks ("reads"). It is too much for me to handle.


Well, we are off to another busy weekend. My sister's boyfriend's birthday dinner tonight, a birthday party tomorrow night, maybe a trip to a large children's consignment sale, and the usual church events on Sunday (oh, and piles of laundry, obvs). 

Hope you have a great weekend! 







2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks, they were a labor of love! Took much longer to make than I had planned! Haha!

      Delete

I'd love to hear from you!