Pages

Thursday, May 17, 2018

Friday Favorites


Linking up with AndreaNarci, and Erika for Friday Favorites!

What a crazy week! We have been so busy lately - getting ready for baby #3, ALL the birthday parties, end of the year activities, and the usual craziness of life in general! I am ready to slooooowwwww down, but I don't see that happening any time soon :) But still, here are some current favorites...


So, I bought this juice on sale the other day. Both boys said they didn't like it (even though they both love apple juice and pineapple...apparently just not together?). So, I've been drinking it all myself - although, I did tell Eric that he could have some, too. ;)


I so wanted these dryer sheets to be a favorite. Does anyone else use them? They smell really good, but I feel like the scent barely clings to the clothes. The other day when washing a load of sheets, I had to use 3 sheets...and the smell was still barely noticeable. Anybody have a favorite, good-smelling natural dryer sheet/fabric softener?



I love lowkey day dates with these guys. We like going to our local library, and when we went the other day, they were SO well-behaved. We did puzzles, played on the felt and magnet boards, and made towers out of the checkers, and had a great time...Aaaaaaaaand then we went to Kroger, where they lost their ever-loving minds. #kids


We had a great little Mother's Day as well. For my gifts, Eric planted hydrangeas (my favorite) in our new flower bed, and he also washed my van (MUCH needed!). Wells was so excited to give me his handprint key chain he made at school, too! We usually go to my parents' church instead of ours on Mother's Day since that is where my mom and Granny attend. Later, we all went to a cookout at my uncle's house.


Eric and I had what I will assume is the last date before we become parents of THREE! Saturday night, we headed to Treylor Park, a restaurant in downtown Savannah that we haven't been to. Eric had the Southern Sloppy Joe, while I had the waffle fry nachos. OMG. Those nachos were so stinking good. We finished out the night by heading to the outlets to check out a toy store that was closing and swung by Old Navy, where Eric found a few really great deals. I didn't get anything, but I cannot wait to be able to fit back into normal clothes!!!


This guy had his last day of PreK-3 this week. I cannot believe he will be in "real" preschool next year. That is not a favorite of mine, although Wells is pumped about it! But it is a favorite that he is now on summer break. Just two more weeks until Daddy is on summer break, too!

Hope y'all have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!